Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscars - Fashion Hits and Misses

The Best dressed of the evening went to (wait for it.. ) Miley Cyrus!! Her dress was absolutely gorgeous, and a very bold and a fashion forward choice for a teen girl!

Number 2 on my Best Dressed list is Natalie Portman. The colour was so lovely for her olive skin tone, and her hair and makeup complimented the look every so nicely.

Kate Winslet rounds out my Best Dressed list. I love the two materials and the belted one shoulder Goddess style. She looks so classic here.


Worst Dressed of the night
Beyonce wins my award for worst dressed of the night. Not only does she match the Oscar, (as she always seems to do), that leaf pattern is an eyesore. Her makeup and hair are too minimal for her.



As much as I love my girl Queen Latifah, her choice in dress could have been better. While the colour is nice and it flatters her skintone, the assymetry of the bodice is causing some problems for her 'girls'. One looks much more pronounced than the other. It almost looks as though the one strap was cut off last minute.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/eventdetail/?id=9394872

    ReplyDelete